Thursday, June 11, 2015

What is the most popular (actual) answers in Jeopardy?

Hi all,

My fiancée and I are snobs, so we've gotten into the habit of watching Jeopardy when we get home. So imagine my excitement when I came across this data set from u/trexmatt on reddit.

Some technical details. Data comes from 3640 shows from 1984-2012 (does contains some holes though) and consists of 216930 individual answers. Types of answers (Countries, Politicial/Historical Leaders, etc...) group into colors for fun. I apologize for the less-ideal color scheme... I'm going to work on that.
Most popular correct (ie: actual) answers in Jeopardy from 1984-2012 (click to zoom)
(EDIT: I changed the color palette for easier viewing)

Enjoy!

PS: Yes I know that technically, these are questions (ie: "What is China?"), but it's still less confusing if I call these answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment